Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2021 by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) is dedicated to the development of the Scheduled Tribes in Andhra Pradesh and is mandated to design & implement programs for their integrated development, with an intent to bridge gaps in various development indices between the STs and the larger society.
In this direction, the GoAP have brought in the Andhra Pradesh Scheduled Tribes Sub-Plan and Tribal Sub-Plan (Planning, Allocation and Utilization of Financial Resources) Act, 2013, with the intent to determine, diagnose and remediate gaps in the development and welfare indicators of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
About the Fellowship
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have embarked on an ambitious vision for all-round and sustainable socio-economic development of the state through various new schemes under the strategic intervention – ‘Navaratnalu’ . ‘Imparting quality education to all’ is a key pillar of ‘Navaratnalu’, underscoring the need for continuous improvement in various aspects governing the ‘learning’ in APTWREIS institutions.
The Tribal Empowerment Fellowship is designed to provide young professionals, a rich working exposure to policy design and program implementation, while synergizing their knowledge, skills and enthusiasm for improving the learning eco- system and ultimately the learning outcomes in APTWREIS institutions. In this regard 4 fellows may be provided for giving young professionals 2 for academic section, 1 for Planning section and 1 for IT wing.
The rigorous, full-time Fellowship program is an opportunity for India’s brightest and most promising youth, from the best universities and workplaces among the world, to work in tandem with the government and support the design & implementation of innovative and self-sustainable solutions in the field of school education.
Fellows get exposed to the grass root realities of India’s Welfare system and begin to cultivate the knowledge, skills, and mindsets necessary to attain positions of leadership in Welfare Sector. The Fellowship is not only an opportunity for professional advancement and contribution to the developmental outcomes of marginalized communities but also a good networking opportunity
Details of Vertical
The specific vertical wise responsibilities are as stated below.:
- School operations – Academic (2 Positions)
- Planning (1 Position)
- IT & ITeS (1 Position)
The Fellowship looks for passion and commitment of the candidate towards education and working with children. This is a critical competency that we will be looking for in a candidate applying to the Fellowship.
Education Criteria & Experience
- Masters with minimum 2 years of work experience.
- At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and PostGraduation.
- An indicative list of specializations benchmarked to appropriate verticals include Education, Public Policy, Public Administration, Management, Business administration, social work, Computer Science / Computer Applications etc. from highly reputed National and International institutions.
- For some of the verticals the candidates possessing additional qualifications as detailed are preferred:
- IT & ITeS: Bachelors Degree / Masters in Computer Science / Electronics/Information technology/ /Data Analytics/Data Science with adequate familiarity in developing IT Solutions; Expertise in Python/Django/rest framework along with minimum 2 years of experience in Data analytics/ Atal innovation roles is preferable.
However, applications from all specializations and all institutions listed or not listed here will be considered on individual merit. Maximum eligible age limit for the Fellowship is 35 years. If sufficient applications are not received, conditions may be relaxed.
Duration of Engagement
2 years with half-yearly performance reviews
Headquarters of APTWREIS, Andhra Pradesh
- Year 1 stipend (Per Month) – Between Rs. 50,000/- to 75,000/-. The stipend shall be modulated based on the candidate’s educational background and relevant work experience.
- Maximum of 10% annual increment based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
July 15, 2021
For any queries write to email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2021 by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Indo-German Science & Technology Centre Industrial Fellowships 2021: Apply by Oct 29
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program 2022-23 [Total Stipend Rs. 61 L]: Apply by Sep 9