Civil engineering is undergoing rapid changes driven by globalization, growing environmental, safety and security concerns, population demands and by scientific advances in fields such as biotechnology, materials science, nanotechnology, and many more. Obviously, such changes demand civil engineers acquire more knowledge than in the past. In this context, the Department of Civil Engineering at Amity School of Engineering & Technology is organizing International Conference on “Trends and Recent Advances in Civil Engineering”.
The aim of TRACE-2018 is to bring together the international leading academicians, researchers and engineers, both theoreticians and experimentalists, and to present their original research work of very high quality in different areas of civil engineering. Both oral and poster presentations are included in the conference program.
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for submission include but are not limited to:
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- Significance of Nanotechnology in Construction Engineering
- Sustainable Materials, Processes and Eco-efficient Construction & Technologies
- Design of Earthquake Resistant Structures
- Impact of Industrialization on Environment
- Environmental Modeling
- Green and Clean Technologies
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications in Civil Engineering
- Water Harvesting and Groundwater Recharge
- Biomimicry and design with nature
- Building Technology Science
- Clean technology initiatives and successes
- Coastal Engineering
- Construction Engineering
For the complete list of topics, visit here.
- The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict Springer formatting instructions. Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- The total length of the paper must not exceed 6 – 8 pages( A4 size ) including bibliography and appendices.
- Paper must be in .PDF. All the papers will be submitted through on-line paper submission process, here.
- For more guidelines, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Students Participant: Rs. 4,000
- Delegates from R&D and academic institutions: Rs. 5,000
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 10,000
- Participant without paper submission: Rs. 1,500
For any queries, contact
- Mr. Prakhar Duggal