Share your travel pictures (nature, monuments, wildlife, fairs & festivals, customs & rituals) to earn recognition & cash prize. Please don’t upload personal pictures.
- Pictures submitted should be no larger than 2MB.
- Uploaded pictures will be displayed on the website only after moderation (admin review). Travup reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted picture.
- Pictures should not have border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the picture.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the picture(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the picture(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Pictures that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- A participant who submits any such picture may be permanently banned, subject to Travup’s discretion, from participating in any future contests.
Click here to submit the picture.
Deadline: March 31.
Winner of contest will get a cash prize of 3000 INR
- The winner will be selected by Travup Judge(s). In case of any dispute the decision of Travup will be final and binding on all participants in respect to all matters relating to the contest
- Result and the winner will be announced on the website and Travup Facebook page.
- Travup reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. A picture maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
Click here to contact for any other query.