CfP: Colloquium on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management @ SVNIT [Surat, May 23-24]: Apply by March 12
The sixth edition of the colloquium on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management (CTSEM, 2019) will be held at SVNIT Surat during May 23-24.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) is one of the pioneering engineering institutions of the country which has contributed many outstanding engineers in India and abroad. It is conducting seven UG programs, eighteen PG programs, and Ph.D. programs in all disciplines of engineering and applied sciences as well as five-year Integrated M. Sc Program in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
About the Conference:
The sixth CTSEM 2019 aims to provide a platform where researchers, scientists, engineers, research scholars and postgraduate students working different areas and aspects of transportation engineering can present their work and network with their peers. They also get to learn about advancements and applications in their fields.
The colloquium is aimed to deliberate on all the relevant issues so as to orient research efforts in the direction that may help the Nation to find implementable solutions for the betterment of its transportation system.
- Urban and Regional Transportation Planning.
- Mix traffic characterization & modelling.
- Transit planning and Operations.
- Pedestrian Facilities and Non- Motorized Transportation.
- ITS applications in traffic management.
- Traffic operation control, and management.
- Traffic safety & vulnerable road users.
- Traffic and Environment.
- Sustainable transportation.
- Land Use and Transport Interactions.
- Pavement Materials and Characterization.
- Pavement Design, Construction and Maintenance.
Call for Papers:
Abstracts of 250-350 words should be submitted by email to ctsem2019[at]gmail.com.
- Before May 10- Rs. 1000.
- After May 10 or On-Spot- Rs. 1200.
Faculty Members from Academic Institutes:
- Before May 10- Rs. 3000.
- After May 10 or On-Spot- Rs. 3500.
Delegates from Industries and R&D Institution:
- Before May 10- Rs. 5000.
- After May 10 or On-Spot- Rs. 6000.
- Abstract Submission: March 12, 2019.
- Acceptance notification: March 22, 2019.
- Full Paper Submission: April 15, 2019.
- Acceptance notification: May 5, 2019.
- Early bird registration: May 10, 2019.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mob: + 91 8347299976.
For further information, click here.
About the Author