This Fellowship is aimed mainly at researchers from abroad who do not hold a permanent position in a research organization or in higher education. The University academic staff are not eligible.
The applications may be submitted at any time and will be evaluated in two stages: applications submitted between February-August will be evaluated in September, and applications submitted between September-January will be evaluated in February.
The applications will be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration of the Fellowship: Minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
Number of Fellowships awarded: Maximum 20 fellowships/university year.
Stipend: 2500 RON/month.
Fellows from abroad and those who do not live in Braşov will be provided with: accommodation on the University campus and reimbursement for transportation expenses (one round-trip);
Fellows will be provided with office space in the Research and Development Institute of the University and with access to the institute facilities and resources.
- The candidate must hold a PhD in science, completed within the last five years (at the time of application);
- Important achievements in research confirmed by the quality and acknowledgment of their scientific results: at least one publication as main author (article or review) in ISI Web of Science JCR journals in Q1 (first Quartile) or two publications as main author (article or review) in ISI Web of Science JCR journals in Q2 (second Quartile); alternatively, for arts and humanities, one volume as main author published with a prestigious international publishing house (list A1 – provided by The National Council for the Certification of University Titles, Diplomas and Certificates – CNATDCU, available on the University website);
- Member in international research groups and teams;
- Recommendation letters from two professors/scholars, prominent in their field;
- The candidate must not benefit from another postdoctoral grant for the duration of the Fellowship;
- The candidate must not hold a permanent position in a research organization or in higher education.
The application file will be submitted in English and will include:
- The application form (available on the University website)
- The agreement form of the Head of the Department where they will conduct their activity and the agreement form of the coordinator of the research center for applications which involve the use of the institute facilities and resources
- Copy of the PhD degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professors/scholars, prominent in their field.