Applications are invited for the Transforming India Initiative Reimagine Farmer Enterprises (TII RFE) Fellowship 2021 by Access Livelihoods Group.
About the Organisation
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less travelled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000+ women producers across five states.
Access Livelihood’s Learning Foundation (ALLF) has launched the Transforming India Initiative, supported by Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission to provide a platform through which entrepreneurs and enterprises are equipped to discover, dream, design, and develop.
About the Program
TII-RFE is a 12-month fellowship where young individuals work to bring a key difference in the life of farmers by increasing their income through business & technological solutions.
Fellows are placed in the farmer enterprises where their purpose is to accelerate the enterprise and make it financially viable and sustainable through their innovative interventions. Fellows receive a stipend of INR 20,000 per month during the fellowship.
The program believes in learning by doing which is why it is completely focused on ground exposure and experiential learning rather than a conventional classroom learning approach. As a step towards a cleaner environment and healthy food for all, fellows will also get a chance to work on sustainable agriculture.
- They are looking for young and enthusiastic individuals who want to bring a positive difference in the lives of farmers. We are looking for changemakers with leadership potential who want to transform the lives of farmers.
- Our fellows must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills to understand and explore out-of-the-box solutions for the farmers. They must demonstrate their interpersonal communication skills by engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- In order to be eligible for the fellowship, the applicant must be an Indian citizen and must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree by August 15th.
- Online Application
- Aptitude Test
- Phone Interview
- Direct Assessment
- Program Fee: Rs. 30,000 + GST
- Stipend: Rs. 20,000 per month
How to Apply?
- Fill the registration form here.
- After this, you will receive an application dashboard through which you can fill in more details and proceed with the application process.
July 31, 2021
For more details, contact +91 9381683817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.
Note: This is a sponsored post.