Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Transform Together Scholarships 2021-22 at Sheffield Hallam University, England.
About the Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; the City Campus is located in the city centre near Sheffield railway station, while the Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away in the Broomhall Estate off Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.
About the Transform Together Scholarships 2021-22
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–22. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
You are not eligible to apply if you
- have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme
- do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
- You must provide your eight digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed.
- Transform Together scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction and apply to fees payable in the first year of study only. No cash alternative is available.
- Transform Together scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to a later start date.
- Only one financial incentive (scholarship or award) is permitted for each course of study.
- The University reviews and updates our scholarship offer annually, therefore the offer is subject to change each academic year.
- All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
How to apply?
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2021.
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2021.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Nov 1, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Transform Together Scholarships 2021-22 at Sheffield Hallam University, England.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: