National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Industries (NI-MSME), an organisation under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India is organising a 3-day training programme on Solar PV Grid Connected Power Plants (Installations and Business Opportunities).
Programme Dates: May 27, 28 & 29
Timings: 9 AM to 5: 30 PM
- Solar PV Technology and Development
- Site Assessment and Feasibility Study
- Project Planning and Financials
- Careers in Solar PV and Business Roles
- Hands-on Training
- Case studies, kW-MW Projects
- Site visit to Panel Manufacturing Plant
- Application for Software
- ROI and Payback calculations
Who should attend
- Businesses looking for diversification
- Retired Employees
- Government Departments
Register at this page.
- Rs. 7500 (residential)
- Rs. 6000 (non-residential)
18% GST applies to both
Fee includes Training, Study Material, In-plant exposure visit, Lunch and Tea.
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Industries (NI-MSME), Yousufguda, Hyderabad
For registration, contact
Coordinator: 9963999310, Venue: 040-23633000, 23633241
For the official brochure, click here.