Nanomaterials are a rapidly developing field, which includes a diverse collection of disciplines. The applications of nanomaterials are gaining an overwhelming response in almost all the fields. Introduction and scope, nanostructures, the effect of nanoscale dimensions on various properties, Fabrication methods, characterisation methods, applications of nanomaterials and nanocomposites.
Especially in the healthcare sector, tremendous developments have been achieved. In the coming years, the developments in this field are expected to flourish and lead to several life-saving medical technologies and treatment methods and other applications such as aerospace, automobile and electronics components.
- Green Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles from plant extracts
- Green Synthesis of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles from plant extracts
- Chemical reduction of metal nanoparticles
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanoparticles using gel combustion technique
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanoparticles using precipitation technique
- Synthesis of Ferrofluid nanoparticles
- Preparation of Thin-film by Spin coating technique
- Electrode Deposition Technique of metal nanoparticles
- Preparation Super hydrophobic coating for self- cleaning
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanocomposites using Co-precipitation technique
- Powder Metallurgy Techniques used to prepare Nanocomposites and its applications
- Nano Catalysis
- XRD, SEM, TEM characterization.
- The Registration fee is Rs.4500/-
- No. of students and staffs are restricted to 30.
- Participants from all Engineering and Arts & Science Institutions are requested to fill the registration form and send the photocopy of the filled registration form payment receipt to Email:christopher0420[at]vjec.ac.in.
- Last date for registration: 22 Nov 2019