MIT Anna University, Chennai is organising One-day Training Programme on Library Services and Systems in Higher Education on 11-3-2020. Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in engineering, technology and allied sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) is a campus of Anna University offers higher education with the objective of devising and implementing programs of education in engineering & technology, constituting a blend of the conventional and unconventional career courses in UG, PG & Ph.D levels that are relevant to the current and projected need of society.
- To train the participants on various Tools and Techniques used for Library Services.
- To train the participants on Transforming Library Services to Digital Environment.
- Library Automation
- Open Source Software
- Digital Libraries
- Open Source Tools
- Open Access Resources
- RSS feeds for ToC
- Reference Management Tools.
- Social Media
- Digital Content
- Impact Factor
- Submission of Application: 28-2-2020
- Intimation of Selection : 02-3-2020
- Confirmation by Participants: 05-3-2020
- LIS Professionals working in Academic and Public Libraries.
- LIS Students.
Landline: 044 – 22516384
Mobile No: 8610248393
E-mail ID: mitlibraryevents[at]gmail.com