About the College
About the Department
The Department of Mechanical Engineering was established in the year 2013. The department is having an excellent teaching-learning environment with modern state-of-the-art facilities and well- experienced faculty members with expertise over a wide range of specialisations. At present, it offers B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with a sanctioned intake of 120 students.
- Overview of Finite Element Analysis and its applications and Mathematical modeling,
- Force and Stress analysis of 1D Elements (Truss, Cables, Damper, Spring etc.)
- Finite Element mathematical background and simulation of Stress and deflection analysis in beams with different support conditions.
- Plane Stress and Plane Strain Concepts and Simulation of Stress analysis of flat plates and simple shells.
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of Stress analysis of axi symmetric components and thermal stress analysis of cylindrical shells (Pressure Vessels, High pressure Pipes).
- Numerical Analysis of Thermal stress, heat transfer and fluid flow problems.
- Finite Element formulation and simulation of Vibration Analysis of Spring mass systems
- Modeling and Simulation of simple Finite Element Problems using MATLAB®
UG/PG Students: Rs. 500