About the Organiser
V.V.Giri National Labour Institute, under the Ministry of Labour of Government of India, is an autonomous institute dedicated to the research in the field of labour and training of labour administrators, trade unions, public sector managers and other government functionaries concerned with labour.
About the Programme
The Training Programme on Managing Work Effectively: A Behavioural Approach is organised by VVGNLI, Noida from Oct 13-16, 2020.
To develop better understanding of various aspects of organizational culture and development and impart appropriate behavioural skills for enhancing efficiency and productivity of the organization(s) during COVID-19.
- To be familiar with various aspects of organisational development and culture during COVID-19
- To know more about work and office management.
- To know about various behavioural skills (positive attitude, teamwork, time management, stress management, communication skills, decision making, self-motivation, work-life balance, emotional intelligence) and its importance.
- To enhance sensitivity towards self, group and organization·
- To acquaint with negotiating skills, consensus-building and decision-making process for organisational excellence
Who can Participate?
Management personnel and Plant level representatives of Trade Unions Associations/ Federations from government establishments, public sector and private sector undertakings.
Rs. 6000/- +18% GST per participant
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
Oct 1, 2020
J. K. Kaul
V.V. Giri National Labour Institute
Post Box. No. 68, Sector-24
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar
Phone: 0120 2411533-35
For more details, click the link below.