CBSE and EDII are organising Training Programme for Teachers on Entrepreneurship Teaching on 16-21 August 2021. Online registrations are open.
About the Programme
Entrepreneurship plays an important role in the economic growth and development of the country. It has emerged as a significant career option for the students in the present scenario. Thus, there is a need to sensitize the students so that they learn and understand the basic ideas and concepts of Entrepreneurship.
In this regard, CBSE in association with Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad, has planned to conduct a 6 days online training programme for teachers as per the following details:
- Day 1: All About Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurial (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Competencies (Psychometric Testing) (11:30 – 12:45 PM)
- Day 2: Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Idea Generation & Business Opportunity Identification (11:30 – 12:45 PM)
- Day 3: Feasibility Studies & Business Plan Preparation (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Project Planning & Development (11:30 – 12:45 PM).
- Day 4: Business Models (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Entrepreneurial Finance (11:30 – 12:45 PM)
- Day 5: Enterprise Marketing (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Sustenance & Growth Strategies (11:30 – 12:45 PM)
- Day 6: Procedure & Formalities for Enterprise formation (10:00 – 11:15 AM) & Institutional Support System for Enterprise Formation (11:30 – 12:45 PM)
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no participation fee for attending this programme.
- The selection of participants shall be on first come first served basis.
- The invitation link for the training programme shall be emailed to the selected candidates on one day prior to the programme on the email ID provided at the time of registration.
- After the completion of the programme the participants shall be required to take an online test on 21st August, 2021 (Timing: 1:30 pm -2.00 pm)
- The participants who successfully complete the training programme and obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the online test shall be awarded a certificate of successfully completing the ‘Training on Entrepreneurship Teaching’. This certificate shall be jointly issued by EDII & CBSE.
Department of Skill Education, CBSE
Dr. Lalit Sharma, Faculty EDII
Click here to view the official notification of Training Programme for Teachers on Entrepreneurship Teaching by CBSE & EDII.
You may also be interested in: