The institute was established as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges in 1961 and upgraded as a ‘National Institute of Technology by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 4th October 2002. It offers six UG programs and, seventeen PG programs and a Ph.D. program in all disciplines. It is one of the pioneering institutions and has contributed many outstanding engineers in India and abroad.
The basic outcomes of the STTP are to develop the skill of drafting and 3d modeling for representing designs/ communicating innovative ideas by sketch or as a digital model, To acquire knowledge of the general concept of engineering communication, To Solve and analyze engineering problems in a project work/research work through
AutoCAD/Inventor and other related software and to develop the skill for generating documents for outputs of solved engineering problems.
- Introduction to Drafting software presenting their capabilities.
- Introduction to 3D modeling software for creating digital models
- Exposure of Drawing tools with various options
- Exposure of modification and snap tools with various options
- Exposure of Drawing environment for various applications
- Exposure of CAD commands with various options
- Exposure of Engineering Features in 3D modeling
- Creation and generation of drawings
- Creation of assembling and its animation
- The program consists of interactive lectures and hands‐on training.
- UG/PG Students Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty members Rs. 3500/-
- Any students from Non-Engineering stream Rs. 1500/-
The participants will be provided a registration kit and only refreshments within the sessions.
To download the registration form, click here. The last date to register is October 16, 2019.
Phone Number: 09924916499
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org