Bioinformatics center at CSIR-IMTECH is organizing a training program to familiarize and train the participants in computational techniques on Biomacromolecular structures. This program shall enable participants to get advanced training in the field of bioinformatics and prepare them for their careers.
There are limited seats for this training program. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of recommendation letters and write-up uploaded by them. Selected candidates will be intimated by email separately detailing about fee submission and other related formalities. The registration form will be considered if it is complete in all respects i.e. registration form accompanied by a letter of recommendation and one-page write-up.
It will include expert lectures as well as practical sessions employing in silicon techniques on the following.
- Comparison of protein structures.
- Prediction of 3D structures of proteins
- Molecular modeling and simulation
- Docking of proteins
- Sequence-Structure- Function- Disease
Who can Apply?
Ph.D. student or Project Fellow/Assistant or University/College Faculty/Staff/Scientist/Research Associate or equivalent can apply to participate in this training program.
- Ph.D. student/Project Fellow/Assistant – ₹7000
- University/College Faculty/Staff /Scientist/ Research Associate- ₹10000
- Faculty/Staff of Private University/College- ₹12000
- Industry Participant – ₹15000
- Filled up registration forms must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation by Ph.D. supervisor or guide or Principal Investigator of project or Head of the department or Dean/Director /Principal of University/ Institute/ College, as applicable.
- Forms must be accompanied by only one-page write-up about the usefulness of this program to the applicant.
- Letter of recommendation and one-page write-up must be uploaded as one document in pdf format (not more than 200kb) along with a duly filled registration form.
- To register online for the training program, click here.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of recommendation letters and write-up uploaded by them.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email separately detailing about fee submission and other related formalities.
Phone Number: 0172-6665452
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org