The Civil Engineering Department of SV NationaI Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing a one-week Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on Advanced Research Techniques (ART) during June 3-7.
About the Program:
The proposed STTP is an interdisciplinary programme and the main objective of this programme is to cover the theoretical and practical approach modeling and optimization techniques arising in real world problems of different fields.
The aim of this training program is to bring together researchers, practitioners and engineering faculty of different fields to learn, train and enhance their knowledge in the field of soft computing techniques.
- Multicriteria Decision-Making Techniques: (AHP; Fuzzy-AHP; TOPSIS; PROMETHEE; ELECTERAL; DEMETAL; FUZZY-MICMAC; ISM etc.)
- Artificial Neural Network.
- Optimization Techniques.
- Fuzzy-logic application.
- Hands-on software like ORIGIN; MATLAB etc.
Who should attend?
The program will benefit the decision-makers, professionals from consultancy firms, municipal engineers, academicians, postgraduate students, and research scholars.
- Maximum 30 participants will be registered for the ART.
- Travel expenses are to be borne by participants.
- Accommodation will be provided in the Hostel Guest House on chargeable basis.
Faculty members from AICTE recognized institutes/research scholars/practicing engineers with a bachelor degree in civil engineering/planning/architecture are eligible for the ART.
- Research student/student: 3000 INR.
- Academia: 4000 INR.
- Professionals from Industry, Consultants and Engineer/Practitioners: 5000 INR.
How to Register?
- The complete registration form should be sent in a hard copy a Samir J Patel, Senior Research Scholar, Civil Engineering Department, SVNIT, Surat–395 007, Gujarat.
Mob: +918401844321, Email Id.: urbanplanning.svnit[at]gmail.com
- For early registration, the advance copy of registration form can also be sent as an e-mail attachment to the coordinator.
- For online registration, click here.
- Spot registration may also be permitted in case of vacancies.
- Last Date of Registration: 12th May 2019.
- The selected candidates will be intimated on 14th May 2019.
Samir Patel, Ph: +91-8401844321