The Applied Mathematics and Humanities Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is organizing an Online Short Term Training Programme On Writing Quality Research Paper & Proposal from July 6 to 10, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
- Elements of Research
- Digital Tools for Research
- Writing Journal Articles
- Elements of a Research Paper
- Developing your Argument in Research
- Language and Vocabulary of Research
- Editing your Work
- Tools for Referencing
- Role of Research in New Knowledge Creation
- What is New Research?
- Routine of a Researcher
- Journal Identification and Submission Guidelines
- Review Preparation and Reviewers’ Expectations
- Requirement of Research
Who can Attend?
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG scholars
- School teachers
- Participants from Government/ Industry who are interested in research writing.
- Students (PG/ PhD/ Diploma): Rs. 750/-
- Academician/ Scientist/ Researcher: Rs. 1000/-
- Professionals: Rs. 1500
- Foreign Participants: $20
Bank Account Detail: Account Holder Name: Director, SVNIT-CCESBI; Account Number: 37030749143; Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch Bank; IFSC: SBIN0003320. Please mention “STTP-WQR” in the description/ remark during payment and attach payment proof while registering through Google form.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is June 30, 2021. The certificate of participation will be mailed to the candidates securing more than 70% of attendance.
You might also be interested in: