The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Calicut is organizing a Short-Term Online Training Program on VLSI Architectures for Digital Signal Processing Systems from June 14 to 18, 2021.
The goal of this STTP is to provide critical concepts in the understanding of the state-of-the-art digital system design and techniques used to design custom or semi-custom VLSI circuits for DSP applications. It will cover the concepts from fundamentals to advanced level, giving thrust to implementation aspects of DSP systems.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is governed by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and nine research centers. It offers ten UG, and thirty PG programs along with the Ph.D. program in various fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Graphical Representation of DSP Algorithms.
- Pipelining and Parallel Processing, Retiming, Folding and Unfolding Transformations, Strength Reduction.
- Distributed Arithmetic, Canonic Signed Digit Arithmetic, Redundant Arithmetic.
- Speed-Power-Area-Accuracy Tradeoffs.
- Memory Bandwidth Management.
- DSP for Embedded Applications.
- Multirate filters and filter banks-Applications and VLSI Implementations.
- Digital Design Using Verilog HDL.
Who can Apply?
UG & PG students, Research Scholars, Faculty, Industry professionals, and other professionals who are working in the area of DSP system implementations are invited to apply.
- UG & PG Students, Research Scholars: Rs. 595/-
- Faculty: Rs. 1190/-
- Industry Professionals/ Others: Rs. 2380/-
The registration fee has to be paid through an online transfer. Bank details are provided below. Account Name: Director, NIT Calicut; Account No: 37618269594; Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: NITC Branch; IFSC code: SBIN0002207.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is June 11, 2021.
Phone Number: +91-9474985651
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.