Training Program on Sustainable Manufacturing & Advancement at NIT Agartala [Jan 22-26]: Register by Jan 17
NIT Agartala is conducting a 5-day training program on Training Program on Sustainable Manufacturing & Advancement in Non-Traditional Machining Approaches from January 22 to 26, 2020.
Based on present socio-economic perspective this workshop entitled Sustainable Manufacturing and Advancement in Non-Traditional Machining Approaches” can be an interactive platform for both the industrial stakeholders and academicians which will unfold some new dimensional areas for future research and development to attain the compromise solution which will take care about the Society and Environment along with the economy.
The training program is being conducted by The National Institute of Technology Agartala, the national centre of excellence, which is one of the 30 National Level Technical Institutes setup by the Govt. of India. The Institute’s mission is to help to improve the economic development of the country particularly the North-Eastern States through pursuing it of excellence in technical education, research, consultancy and training
Who can Attend?
The workshop is open to the faculty members, research associates, industry personnel and Ph.D scholars of different colleges and universities.
The speakers for this course will be mostly from reputed education and research organizations
- No registration fee will be incurred.
- For outside participants no TA/DA will be provided to them.
- Only accommodation will be provided in NIT Agartala guest house on payment basis.
- Seats are limited. Hence, early registration will be solicited.
- Please fill/type the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participation will be confirmed through email by 20.01.2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is January 17, 2020.
Phone Number: +91- 9436927289
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.