NIT Raipur is conducting a short term training program on Structural & ThermoFluid Applications using CAD & FE Tools from February 10 to 14, 2020. The program will help participants to develop a basic understanding of the use of open-source and commercially available solid modeling and analysis packages.
Few lectures will be delivered by speakers from industry and academia related to outcomes of the research carried by them.
The objective of this course is to undertake collaborative educational activities:
- To create insight among the participants for carrying out modeling and simulations using CAD and FE tools.
- To interpret the attained theoretical knowledge with the simulation results.
- To provide participants with exposure to solving real-time fluid structural problems and enhancing their research capabilities.
The short-term training program aims to include the following topics:
- Introduction to CAD and FE tools.
- Structural and fluid module etc.
- Creating 2D and 3D solid geometries
- Importing the geometries in FE workbench.
- Structural analysis of mechanical members using FE Tools.
- Thermo-Fluid analysis using FE Tools.
- Solving real-time problems through comprehensive analysis.
Who can Attend?
- U.G./ P.G. students /Research scholars
- Faculty members
- Industry members
- Students (UG/PG/Ph.D.): Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 1500/-
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 3000/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, tea, and lunch during the program. The fee is nonrefundable. The selected candidate will be informed by email as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to all the participants only after attending the complete course. In addition to this participants will be graded based on the performance in the examination (Objective and lab exam).
Demand draft should be made in favor of Director, National Institute of Technology Raipur, payable at Raipur.
- Application in the prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” must reach the coordinator on or before 3 Feb 2020.
- The candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Application in the prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” must reach the coordinator on or before 3 Feb 2020.
- To download the registration, click here.
‘Phone Number: +91 9111244643
Email ID: email@example.com