Speech and audio signal processing plays an important role in human interactive communication over networks. Music processing aims at contributing concepts, models, and algorithms that extend the range of ways in which music data can be accessed, analyzed, manipulated, and created.
Speaker recognition technology, as such, is expected to create new services in smart environments and make daily life more convenient. In this context, STTP on Speech, Audio, and Music Processing (SAMP) provides a platform to enhance the background in this and know the recent trends in this area.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), also known as NITK Surathkal, is a public engineering university at Suratkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 32 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- Nature of Speech Signal and Basics of Speech Processing
- Speech Production and Analysis
- Speech and Speaker Recognition
- Deep Learning for Speech Processing
- Audio and music processing
- Introduction to Prosody Modeling
- Music analysis
- Music Information retrieval
- Hands-on sessions will be suitably designed to supplement classroom discussions using state-of-the-art software.
The resource persons constitute experts/senior faculty members from NITK Surathkal and various guest speakers from other reputed institutions and industries including IITs, NITs, Industries, Research Institutes, etc.
Who can Attend?
- The workshop is open to interested UG/PG Students, Research Scholars, Faculty Members of all Engineering colleges in India
- Total participants will be limited to 30.
- Limited accommodation available, on prior request.
- The expenses have to be borne by the participants.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the duly forwarded by the competent authority with a DD for registration fee on or before 10th January 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9880124660
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org