A smart village knows about its citizens, available resources, applicable services, and schemes. It knows what it needs and when it needs it. Smart village initiative focuses on improved resource-use efficiency, empowered local self-governance, access to assured basic amenities and responsible individual and community behavior to build a vibrant and happy society.
The driving motivation behind the concept of “Smart Village” is that the technology should acts as a means for development, enabling education and local business opportunities, improving health and welfare, enhancing democratic engagement and overall enhancement of rural village dwellers.
Now it is need of the hour is – strategy, integrated planning and above all monitoring and execution of the activities using appropriate governance models. The present era is increased in Information and Communication Technology. This technology has proved its potential in various sectors of development in urban and rural areas. The researcher has made an attempt to correlate the different factors of the smart village and its implications.
- Introduction of Smart Village
- Introduction of Smart Agriculture
- Introduction Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Smart Dairy Farming
- Application of Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) in Smart Village
- Application of IoT in Agriculture
- Application of machine learning in Smart Village Development
- Village Entrepreneurship
- Data Mining for Smart Village Development
- Special lectures will be offered on different topics related to Smart Village
Who can Attend?
This program can be attended by all UG/ PG/Ph.D. students, faculties and researchers from any branch of Engineering/ Agriculture Science who are interested to work in the field of IoT and Smart Village
- Intending participants are requested to register their names by filling the attached registration form. A scanned copy of the filled application form duly endorsed by the forwarding authority is to be mailed at email@example.com.
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT/RTGS to following account detail:
Account: ABV-IIITM FDP Account Bank: Bank of India A/C No. 945210110009380 IFSC Code: BKID0009462 MICR 474013010 Branch: BOI, ABV-IIITM Gwalior Campus
- Last Date of Registration: 04 November 2019
- To download the registration form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org