The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Training Program on Simulation & Fabrication of Microfluidic Devices for Biochemical Application from May 11 to 16, 2020.
Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) is the premier Deemed University under the Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. DIAT (DU) is specialized in the training of officers of Indian Armed forces (Army, Navy & Air Force), Paramilitary forces (CRPF/BSF/ITB/SSB, etc.), Coast Guard, Defence Research Organizations, IOFS (Indian Ordnance Factories).
- To provide fundamental principles/ theory for simulation & fabrication of microfluidic devices.
- To provide an overview of Lab on Chip (LOC) concept and latest developments in this field.
- To provide hands-on experience to the participants in soft lithography techniques leading to a simple microfluidic device.
- Mathematical modeling and simulation using commercial software FLUENT for microfluidic systems and hands-on training.
- Research prospects/aspects in the area of biochemical applications of Microfluidic systems and sensors.
Faculty members from AICTE approved Institutes, Research Scholars and Industry professionals are invited to apply.
- The Selection of participants is the sole authority of the organizing committee.
- The registration is limited to 40 participants only.
- There is no registration fee for faculty members from AICTE approved Institutions.
- The Selected participants will be intimated by email and confirmation of participation is to be made by email only.
- Limited accommodation is available for outstation candidates.
- The TA to outstation participants will be provided as per AICTE norms.
- Interested faculty members from AICTE approved Institutes and Industry professionals are requested to send their application in the prescribed format to the coordinators.
- The application along with the scanned copy of the registration form should be sent by email on or before 5th Apr 2020.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to email@example.com.
Phone Number: 020-24304530/4095
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Course on Biology for Engineers at IIT Bombay [June 8-12].