The Internet of Things (IoT) will rapidly become one of the most familiar — and perhaps most hyped — expressions across business and technology. The Internet is smoothly migrating from an Internet of people towards an Internet of Things IoT. By 2025, it is expected to have 50 billion things connected to the Internet. The IoT will have a great impact on the economy by transforming many enterprises into digital businesses and facilitating new business models, improving efficiency and increasing employee and customer engagement.
IoT has evolved from the convergence of Wireless Technologies, Micro Electro Mechanical Systems MEMS and the Internet. IoT is about connecting devices over the Internet, letting them talk to us, applications, and each other. In such a sophisticated dynamic system, devices are interconnected to transmit useful information via a wireless sensor network (WSN) consists of a large number of sensor nodes. With the rapid technological development, WSNs will become the key technology for IoT.
- Introduction to Internet of Things IoT
- Architecture, Working, and Applications of Internet of Things.
- Various sub-fields and technology stacks of IoT
- Introduce the IoT networks and platforms along with the implementation of IoT devices
- Basic concepts of Wireless Sensor Network
- Different network topologies like – Point to Point – Star – Mesh Study Sensors and their circuit diagram.
- Interface analog / digital signaling of Sensors.
- Graphical analysis of analog / digital Sensors.
- Configuration of End Device and Router.
- Wireless access technologies and design for IoT networks
Who can Attend?
The course will be beneficial for Faculty members, Research scholars, PG Students, and Industry professionals.
Faculty Members form IITs, NITs, IIITs and Industry Experts with expertise in the domain.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The candidate may register online through the following link latest by 20/10/2019.
Phone Number: 9406533670
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org