The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Program on Science: How it is Documented, Communicated & Published from February 15 to 19, 2021.
The main objective of this workshop is to introduce the modern ways of conducting literature surveys and scientific documentation. The course also introduces the methods of recording and retrieval of information for good quality research.
Blockchain is a leading software platform for digital assets. It is a data structure used to create a decentralized ledger and is composed of blocks in a serialized manner. A block contains a set of transactions, a hash of the previous block, timestamp, block reward, block number, and so on. Every block contains a hash of the previous block, thus creating a chain of blocks linked with each other.
- Introduction to scientific documentation system.
- Why science should be communicated to the public.
- Why we publish! The past, present, and future of the scientific publication.
- Benefits of acquiring expertise on scientific documentation.
- The review and editorial process.
- Measuring your research impact: Indexing, H-index, i-10 index, journal’s impact factor, etc.
- Authorship & responsibilities of authors.
- Thesis writing
- Time management in scientific documentation
- Growth of Scientific research in independent India
- Ethical issue in scientific documentation
- High impact research and World University ranking
Who can Attend?
Faculties/ Teachers and Research Scholars are invited to apply.
Persons from various institutions like IITs, NITs, PU and core sector, etc., will impart their expertise with hands-on training.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is February 13, 2021.
The Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
For full notification, click the link below.