The Department of Electronics Engineering Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organized a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Training Program on Recent Trends in RF Technology for 5G & IoT from October 12 to 16, 2020.
This program is designed to endow theoretical antenna concepts with respect to the recent trends in 5G and IoT RF technology. The program provides an overview of current trends, advances, and research outcomes to equip the attendees with cutting edge technologies such as design aspects of IoT & smart antennas, enabling technologies of IoT & RF energy harvesting. The course also helps to improve the knowledge in advanced RF antenna design for 5G MIMO technologies.
The institute was initially established as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology in 1961 and was upgraded as a National Institute of Technology with the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ in 2002. SVNIT at present is one of the most prestigious engineering institutions of the country and has contributed to producing many outstanding engineers in India and abroad.
- Provide insight into the recent trends in RF Antenna Technology.
- Overview of Internet of things.
- Enrich the concepts regarding 5G antenna technology.
- Convey the design concepts of IoT & Smart Antennas.
- Develop design fundamentals underlying the MIMO antenna.
- Five Days Training will be taken by a group of experts from various reputed institutes like IIT, IIIT, NIT, and industry for delivering sessions.
- The mode of training is Instructor-led live online.
- Instructor-led live online learning & Interactive.
- Query Session.
- Training PPTs.
- Participants will get recorded sessions after completion of training.
- e-Certificates will be provided to the active participants.
- Recent Trends of RF
- Powering IoT from RF Energy
- Enabling Technologies for IoT
- Antennas for IoT
- Antennas for Wireless energy harvesting
- MIMO Antenna Technology
- MIMO and Cognitive Radio for Sub-6GHz 5G Applications
- Smart Sensors for IoT
- Directional antennas for IoT
- Hands-on Antenna simulation using advanced Softwares
Who can Attend?
Academicians in any discipline from the engineering institutions; Industry Personal; Research Scholars and UG/ PG Students are invited to apply.
The resource persons for the program shall include faculty from prestigious institutes. Academicians in the respective field concerned from IISTs/ IITs/ NITs are invited to deliver lectures. Speakers from industries are also expected as part of the course. Furthermore, the demonstration of the latest software’s from reputed firms also is listed.
- Academicians/ Scientist/ Researchers: Rs. 600
- Students: Degree/ PG/ Ph.D.: Rs. 300/-
- Industry Person/ Engineers: Rs. 5000/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277. While paying through the net banking, in remarks the purpose is to be written as “RTRT 2020 Registration Form”. (kindly save the receipt or take a screenshot of the payment).
UG/ PG/ Research scholars have to attach a bonafide certificate or photocopy of their valid identity card along with registration form.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is October 8, 2020.
Selected candidates will be intimidated by October 11, 2020.
Phone Number: 9737011973
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.