The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Training Program on Recent Trends in Instrumentation Engineering from September 7 to 11, 2020.
The objective of the course is to provide knowledge of the latest state of the art of technology in the field of Wireless/ IoT/ Cloud-based industrial automation. Resource persons will be contributing their valuable insights on the above topics. Hands-on training in subjects of Industrial IoT, PLC, DCS as well as process test rigs shall be provided.
- To update technical skills in the field of fast-evolving and advancing engineering and technologies.
- To provide an opportunity to interact with academic and industry experts to enrich their future research work.
- Offer a platform to share and discuss the research ideas to stimulate scientific insight.
- To provide a platform to develop collaborative research in engineering and social applications.
The broad topics to be covered in the short-term training program are:
- Introduction and recent trends in Industrial process automation.
- Different types of control schemes (Adaptive, Fuzzy, Optimal control).
- PLC/ SCADA/ DCS/ HMI
- Industrial communication Protocols.
- Industrial IoT for Process automation and cloud-based architecture.
- State Feedback Controller Design
- Industrial Automation Simulation and software-based training on the design of classical and advanced controllers for linear/ non-linear processes.
- Miscellaneous topics related to this field.
The online STTP program is open for participants from Industry person, Faculty members from AICTE approved institute, Research Scholars Academia. The number of participants for the course is limited to fifty) and the selection of participants will be on a first come first serve basis.
Experienced faculty members from the reputed educational institutions and industry experts shall deliver expert lectures.
There are no registration fees for faculty, researcher scholars from TEQIP institutes. Faculty and researcher scholars from non-TEQIP institutes need to pay Rs. 250/- as registration fees and participants from industry need to pay Rs. 500/-.
For online-payment, the bank account details are as follows: – A/C Name: NIT Uttarakhand; Bank Name: – State Bank of India, Srinagar (Garhwal); Account No: – 37843015175; IFSC Code: – SBIN0003181.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 5, 2020. E- Certificates will be issued on successful participation in all sessions.
Mr. Himesh Kumar, Coordinator
Phone Number: +917895780437
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Workshop on Recent Trends in Innovative CMOS-MEMS Technologies & Applications at NIT Silchar [Sep 11-15]: Register by Sep 8.