Python programming has emerged as a popular programming language across a wide range of application segments from Scientific to Machine Learning to mobile app development, and so on. Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language. Because code is automatically compiled to byte code and executed, Python is suitable to use as a scripting language, Web application implementation language, etc. Because Python can be extended in C and C++.
Python can provide the speed needed for even compute-intensive tasks. Python enables us to write clear, logical applications for small and large tasks. Multiple levels of organizational structure: functions, classes, modules, and packages. These assist in organizing code.
An excellent and large example is the Python standard library. Object-oriented Python provides a consistent way to use objects: everything is an object. And, in Python, it is easy to implement new object types (called classes in object-oriented programming). This course is an introductory course to Python programming.
- Introduction Python features,
- environment setting and running the first Python program,
- Basic Python syntax and variable types,
- basic operators and decision-making statements,
- Loop statements: while Loop, for loop, Nested loops, Loop control statement: break, continue, pass,
- Number and string functions,
- List methods,
- Accessing and traversing Dictionary,
- Functions, and file I/O,
- developing simple programs.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is February 21, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org