Training Program on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation & Electrical Drives at SVNIT Surat [Mar 2-6]: Register by Feb 2
SVNIT Surat is conducting a five-day Training Program on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation & Electrical Drives from March 2 to 6, 2020. The course in intended to cover all the traditional as well as advanced topics of power filtering and their control including modeling and simulations.
- Power Electronics and its applications
- Design of passive filter, custom power devices, and adaptive control algorithm.
- Design of DC/DC converter and its application
- Advance control theory and its applications
- Renewal energy sources, power quality, and battery charging.
- An advance control system, stochastic filtering and process control.
- Simulation and modeling of various power electronic systems using MATLAB.
- Application of optimization algorithms in the area of power electronics
Who can Apply?
Mostly Faculty members and industrial persons, Research Scholars and Engineering students are eligible to apply.
Faculty members from IITs/NITs/ Others.
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 1000/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 2000/-
The D.D. drawn in favor of “Director, SVNITTEQIP IRG payable at ‘Surat’ should be sent along with the filled application forms. The breakfast, working lunch will be provided to the participants. Limited seats (Approx. 45) are available in this course. Selection will be done based on application receiving date in SVNIT and preference will be given to faculty members. The participants would not be paid TA and DA.
- Applications for the participation in the ‘course’ should reach in the attached format via regular mail at the following address: Dr. Sabha Raj Arya / Dr. Shailendra Kumar Organizing committee (PEDG&ED), Electrical Engineering Department, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Suitably furnished accommodation will be made available, if requested in advance, in the hostels/guest houses of the SVNIT on nominal payment basis for out stationed candidates on twin sharing basis.
- The last date to apply is February 2, 2020.
Phone Number: 9716379527
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.