The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing an online training Program on Power Electronics Applications for Industrial Systems from September 7 to 11, 2020.
This course is designed to address the various design, operational, and control aspects of advanced power electronic interfaces associated with Microgrids.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Multilevel Inverters for Renewable Power Applications
- Modeling of PV cells
- MPPT techniques and Impact of partial shading on PV systems
- DC-DC Converter Controller Design for Solar PV Applications
- Control of Grid-Connected PV Inverters
- Grid Synchronization of Distributed Generation systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Power Control Topologies for Wind Generators
- Challenges involved in Grid Integration of Wind Generators
- Measurement challenges and Testing of Wide Band Gap Devices
- Embedded Controller for Power Electronics Applications
- Solid State Transformers for Renewable Power Applications
Who can Attend?
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students, and industrial personnel.
There is no fee for the workshop. To register online for the workshop, click here.
The Number of participants is limited to 200. E-certificates will be provided to those participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism. The last date to register is September 1, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9872581018
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Statistical Methods in Physical Sciences & Engineering at IIT Indore [Oct 5-10]: Register by Sep 25.