The Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing a Training Program on Power Electronic Converters and Drives: Fundamentals, Implementation, and Applications from October 3 to 7, 2020.
This course aims to discuss the participant’s recent advancement in the research and development of power converters and electrical drives. Evolution and applications of the converters, electronically commutated motors, Permanent Magnet (PM) synchronous motor, switched reluctance motor and their electronic controller will be discussed in the STTP.
SVNIT, Surat was initially established as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology in 1961 and was upgraded as a National Institute of Technology on 4th October 2002.
- Is Induction Motor INFERIOR to DC Motor with regard to Dynamics?
- Electronically Commutated Synchronous Motors
- Selection of Motor for Electric Vehicles
- Power Electronics Interfacing to Renewable Energy Systems
- Power Electronic Converters and their Control Strategies
- PWM techniques for Power Electronic Converters
- STM32F4xx Microcontroller for Electrical Drives
- Demonstration of Induction motor drive development.
- Demonstration of electronically commutated DC (BLDC) motor and SRM drive
- Demonstration of PMSM drive
- Application of drives in the water pumping system and its integration with solar PV.
Who can Attend?
Research Scholars, Teachers of Engineering Colleges, Practicing Engineers from industries, and PG/ UG students are invited to apply.
- Students: Degree/ PG/ Ph.D: Rs. 750 /-
- Academicians/ Scientists/ Researchers: Rs. 1200/-
- Delegates from Industries: Rs. 1500/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be sent through Net-banking/ Online Payment. Bank Account Name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; SBI Account No.: 37030749143; Bank Name: State Bank of India; IFSC Code: SBIN0003320; Branch: SVRCET Branch, Ichchhanath, Surat, Gujarat, 395007.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 9160919516
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Soft Computing: Theories & Applications by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 14-18]: Register by Sept 12.