Anna University is organizing a two-day training program on Training Program on Optical Analysis & SEM Analysis from January 31 to February 1, 2020.
In particular, the characterization techniques adopted for the optical properties are FTIR, SEM, EDAX, UV-Visible, PL, Laser, etc. studies. The present FDP program, therefore, focuses mainly on the expert lectures and practical training on the above-mentioned research methodologies so that the participants gain adequate knowledge.
The FDP is being organized by Anna University was established on 4th September 1978. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
This FDP program aims mainly at imparting essential concepts and practical knowledge about the analysis of optical and SEM and the use in materials science and technology. For favor of application of materials in various fields of engineering and technology, it is very important to carry out studies to characterize electrical, thermal, optical and magnetic properties of technologically important materials.
This FDTP is intended to address the recent trends in analyzing the optical properties of materials at an advanced level.
- SEM & TEM Analysis Properties of Polymer &
- Composites Materials FTIR Analysis Photovoltaic Properties of
- Materials UV Visible Spectroscopy Fluorescence Spectroscopy Optical Bandgap Properties of Materials (Theory).
- Hands-on Training on Demonstration of SEM-Working and Image Capturing. Training on UV Visible working and spectral analysis.
Experts from academia, research organizations, and institutes.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to The Coordinator(s), FDTP on Essentials of Optical Analysis & SEM Analysis (EOSA-2020), DASH, MIT Campus Anna University, Chromepet Chennai – 600 044.
- The last date to register is January 28, 2020.
Phone Number: 044-22516136/37
Email ID: email@example.com