The Human Resource Development Center, University of Hyderabad is organizing a training program on Online tools for Teaching-Learning from June 21 to 26, 2021.
The present-day need for teaching-learning practices has drastically changed due to the pandemic. There has been a lot of stuff being dealt with every day in the name of ‘online’. Blended teaching-learning also focuses on the usage of online tools and techniques. Hence this program is specially designed for the teachers/ academicians who are yet to still learn the basics of online tools for their day-to-day classroom needs.
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines. The Governor of the state of Telangana is the ex-officio the Chief Rector of the University, while the President of India is the Visitor to the University.
- Major online teaching-learning platforms available
- Google workspace fundamentals
- Google tools
- Google classroom as LMS
- Video lecture creation & editing
- Student assessment tools
- Adaptability & applicability
Who can Attend?
Faculty from all the disciplines are invited to apply.
The Interested faculty may register with a registration fee of Rs.1000 to be paid through NEFT/ RTGS only. Seats are limited. The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name: Director, HRDC; BANK: State Bank of India; ACCOUNT NO: 10222816364; IFSC CODE: SBIN0005916; BRANCH: HCU Campus.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is June 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Workshop on Human Factors in Software Design by IIITDM Kancheepuram [June 21-25]: Registrations Open
- Online Workshop on Capacity Building for Teachers on 21st Century Skills Education by NIT Trichy [Jun 21- Jul 2]: Register by Jun 11