The Department of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering in association with the Centre for Educational Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Training Program on MOODLE Learning Management System from January 4 to 8, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
There are 13 Departments offering eight undergraduate and 32 post-graduate programs besides doctoral programs. About 5000 students across the country and about 500 international students study on the campus. It is a fully residential campus sprawling over 250 acres with excellent infrastructure, state of the art library, seminar halls, guest houses, and laboratories.
- To use the Moodle Cloud Platform to develop online courses.
- To understand the process of planning, designing, and delivering online courses.
- To design and develop online quizzes and assignment modules.
- To design assessment methods and analytics tools.
Following topics will be covered in this STTP:
- Blocks in Admin Dashboard
- Categories in Moodle
- Courses in Moodle
- Users in Moodle
- User Roles in Moodle
Teachers Dashboard in Moodle
- Course Administration in Moodle
- Formatting Course material in Moodle
- Uploading and editing resources in Moodle
- Forums in Moodle
- Question bank in Moodle
- Quiz in Moodle
- Assignment, feedback, and Attendance in Moodle.
You should take this course if you are a person who’s interested in learning how to set up a course in Moodle Cloud. This can include educators (School and higher education), research scholars, business/ corporate trainers, and non-profit organizations.
- Faculty/ Industry Participants: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 450/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online/ NEFT to the Bank account details: Account name: Director Research NIT Warangal, Bank: State Bank of India, Account No.: 62266262236, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC: SBIN0020149.
Interested participants can register for the FDP by clicking here.
E certificates will be provided to all the participants with a minimum of 75% attendance. The last date to register is December 30, 2020.
Phone Number: 7093901757
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.