As there is a shift from the conventional grid towards Smart Grid, the modeling and real-time implementation of electric vehicles, FACTS devices, Renewable Energy Sources is gaining importance. Therefore, the department has planned to conduct the AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course on Modelling and Real-Time Implementation of Electrical Systems.
It is a skill development and training program in which experts will teach the designing and controlling concepts (theoretically and their practical approaches) of various electrical systems using a real-time simulator.
The program will be designed around the following major topics:
- Modeling of Electrical Power System
- Modeling & Simulation of Electric Vehicles
- Battery Management System for Electric Vehicles
- Modeling of HVDC Converters & Their Real-Time Implementation
- Real-Time Simulation of FACTS Devices
- Modeling of Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Visit State Load Dispatch Centre, Shimla
Experts from eminent organizations such as IITs, NITs, Industries will be invited for taking expert lectures.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- A field visit to State Load Dispatch Centre, Shimla has been planned for the participants.
- After login, the participant has to click on Apply for the STC menu in the left panel, for the first time they will be asked to pay an annual convenience fee of Rs. 100/- valid for one financial year.
- Travelling expenses (restricted to 3 AC) will be provided to participants from AICTE recognized colleges.
- After successful completion of the course, participants can download completion certificate of Faculty Development Programmes from the portal itself.
Phone Number: 9888520284
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org