The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Advances in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering & Management from March 9 to 13, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in central India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and Metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is currently undergoing accelerated growth.
- The course will provide a national-level forum to be familiar with the managerial approaches to understand various manufacturing processes, industrial engineering, and management to interested students, researchers, and practitioners.
- The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts in their field.
- This one-week short term course will include lectures, special case studies, and hands-on training in Advanced in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- The STTP is intended to bring industry and academia close to each other. By providing scholarly inputs to those who already have domain knowledge of their discipline, the program will offer prospects of a career within academia or in research positions.
- Recent trends in Mechanical Engineering
- Advance in Thermal Engineering
- Advance in Design Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Green Manufacturing / Lean Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing /Reverse Engineering
- CAD/ CAM/ CIM
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Mechanical System
- Optimization Techniques
- Internet of Things (IoT)/ Industry 4.0
- Soft Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Management Information System
- Industrial Engineering and Management
Who can Attend?
UG, PG Students & Research Scholars, Faculties from Technical Institutes, and Persons working in industries and R&D are invited to apply.
Resource Persons for online STTP are from IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, and from reputed Industries.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register, click here.
Dr. Suraj Kumar Mukti, Asst. Prof.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Contact No: 9302837666
For full notification, click the link below.