The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites you to Short Term Training Programme on “MATLAB & LabVIEW: Applications in Engineering and Science”, from 20th – 24th January 2020.
Eminent speakers from IITs, NITs, National Instruments, MATHWORKS are invited for the same. It will cover a wide range of usage of MATLAB and LabVIEW in prominent research problems. The fundamentals of MATLAB & LabVIEW will be illustrated throughout with many examples from several different scientific and engineering areas, such as simulation, modeling, and numerical methods.
Importance in science and engineering, demonstration & discussion will encompass technical areas that strike a balance between academia and industry. Participants will be provided with a comprehensive assessment of technology and applications covering the areas of industry & engineering.
We are currently soliciting write-ups for a presentation from academicians and researchers working in a broad range of this field on the following topics:
- Introduction and necessity of MATLab and LabVIEW
- The essence of MATLab & LabVIEW in Applied Science
- The essence of MATLab & LabVIEW in Engineering
- Tutorial Lessons on MATLab and LabVIEW
- Programming in MATLab: Scripts and Functions
- Graphics in MATLab & LabVIEW
- Algebraic Equations
- Code Compiling in LabVIEW
- Data acquisition and analysis
In addition to this, there is a practical demonstration session in the evening slots of STTP.
Who can Attend?
- Scientists from research and development (R&D) organizations.
- Students and Faculty members from mathematics or engineering background.
- Practicing engineers from industry.
Senior Persons from Industry (N.I. and MATHWORKS) and Subject experts from reputed organizations (IITs / NITs etc.)
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The applicants must also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org their indent to participate in STTP.
- However, there is no fee for the students (UG, PG & PH.D.) or faculty of TEQIP funded Institutions.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr. Prakash Dwivedi Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Srinagar Garhwal- 246174 (Uttarakhand), India.
Phone Number: +919634771744
Email ID: email@example.com