The aim of the STTP is to equip academicians, research scholars, and people from industry as well as R & D organization with the ability to program and solve engineering and research problems using MATLAB – the versatile software.
MATLAB is versatile and is widely being used for technical computation, numeric evaluation, scientific analysis, graphical visualization, modeling, controlling, etc. in diversified disciplines. Thus, the proposed short-term course would be highly beneficial and productive since participants will have the opportunity to practice in real-time rather than being mere spectators.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the faculty members of engineering colleges, research Scholar, and other allied disciplines. Industry personal working in the same discipline can also attend the STTP.
- Students & Research Scholars Rs. 500/-
- Faculty Members Rs. 1000/-
- Industry Participants Rs. 2000/-
The maximum number of participants is limited to 30 and the registration will be on a first come first serve basis. It is necessary to send the registration form and DD (payable at Surat) drawn in the favor of “Director, SVNIT-TEQIP IRG” payable at Surat, to the official address for correspondence on or before 13th February 2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to The Coordinator, “TEQIP-III Sponsored STTP on MATLAB and Its Applications in Engineering and Computational Research (MATECR-2020), Chemical Engineering Department, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
- The participants have to bear their own traveling expenses if any.
- A limited number of paid accommodations on nominal charges is available for out station participants on twin sharing basis (First Come First Serve).
- A course-kit, as well as breakfast, lunch, and tea & snacks, will be served during the period of the STTP.
- The last date to register is February 13, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 9027408181
Email ID: email@example.com