NIT Nagaland is conducting a national level hands-on training program on MATLAB for Engineering. This workshop is being organized to help students, researchers, faculties of the engineering colleges to acquire fundamental/basic knowledge about the MATLAB.
The goal of the workshop is to provide practical knowledge about the introduction of MATLAB, MATLAB functions and their related application in Mechanical and Civil Engineering so that it makes, participants confident enough to write simple and advance MATLAB programs to solve the Engineering related problems.
The workshop is designed to be approximately 90% of lab training. The class size is limited to 40, to maximize one-on-one interaction.
- To get knowledge about the basics of MATLAB for solving the engineering problem.
- To provide hands-on training on “Introduction to MATLAB”, MATLAB toolbox, MATLAB functions, MATLAB Programming and MATLAB Simulink.
- To make the participants confident enough about writing simple and advanced MATLAB programming.
- Introduction to MATLAB and basic programming.
- Two Dimensional Plots and Three-Dimensional Plots.
- MATLAB Programming and MATLAB functions.
- Differentiation, Integration and Differential Equation, etc. with real-life application.
- Basic of Neural Network and Programming.
- Solving real-time problems with the help of Nonconventional optimization techniques using Matlab Programming.
- Introduction to Simulink and Solving Engineering problem with Simulink.
Who can Attend?
This program is open to faculty members and research scholars, students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, polytechnics, universities, and other recognized institutions. (Number of Participants is limited to 40. Participants will be shortlisted if the number exceeds).
- Students/Research Scholars/Faculties/Industry: Rs. 500/-
- No registration fees for internal participants.
The registration fee covers workshop Kit, snacks and Lunch during the Course. No TA and DA will be paid to the participants. Selected participants will be informed by mail only.
- Registration fees can be paid through Net banking with the following account details. A/c name: IRG NIT NAGALAND, A/c no: 35747839287, IFSC Code: SBIN0007543, Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, Chumukedima.
- The filled registration form with Transaction receipts should be sent to mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 27, 2020.
- The hard copy of the original registration from and the registration fee has to be submitted before the commencement of the program at the registration desk.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 08812075324
Email ID: email@example.com