NIT Warangal is conducting a training program on Machine Learning & Deep Learning for Real Time Applications on Nov 29- Dec 8.
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Machine learning does quick and automatic models that can analyze bigger, more complex data and deliver faster, more accurate results – even on a very large scale by building precise models, an organization has a better chance of identifying profitable opportunities or avoiding unknown risks.
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Python Programming and OOPs
- Introduction to linear algebra using numpy and pandas library
- Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Introduction to different Regression and Optimization Algorithms, L1 and L2 Regularization
- Error function, Activation functions and Maximizing the Likelihood
- Logistic Regression and Classification Problem
- Support Vector Machine
- K-means Algorithm and implementation
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Network, Back Propagation, and Hyper-parameter tuning
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Implementation of LeNet, Vgg and ResNet Architectures
Who can Attend?
All the faculty members of AICTE Approved Engineering, Polytechnics, MCA Colleges, Research Scholars, B.Tech Students.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is November 20, 2019. All the selected participants will be provided FREE boarding & lodging in the institute guest house.
Phone Number: 8332969363