The STTP is being organized by IIITDM Kancheepuram to enable participants to have hands-on experience in both theoretical and practical aspects of kinematic analysis and synthesis of various robot mechanisms using free & open software and hardware.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram (IIITDM Kancheepuram) is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to pursue design and manufacturing oriented engineering education and research and to promote the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
- Kinematic analysis – Introduction
- Kinematic synthesis
- Motion analysis of spatial mechanisms
- Jacobian & trajectory analysis and path generation
- Differential motion analysis
- Design and construction of robot manipulator in the virtual environment
- Demonstration on the integration of IoT equipment with robotics and automation systems
- Demonstration by industrial experts
- Hands-on sessions using robot kits
- Demonstration on robot-assisted image processing
Who can Attend?
- UG/PG students
- Research scholars
- Faculties from academic institutions
- Scientists from R&D institutions
- Professionals from industries
Faculty from IIITDM Kancheepuram, Faculty from IIT Madras and Experts from Industries.
- Students & Ph.D Scholars : Rs. 4130 (3500 + 18% GST)
- Faculty / Academic Staff : Rs. 6490 (5500 + 18% GST)
- Participants-Industry/R&D Org. : Rs. 8850 (7500 + 18% GST)
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Submission of the registration form along with payment details shall also be completed online. Registration fee includes course material (soft copy), lunch and refreshments. Limited hostel/guest house accommodation will be provided inside the campus on first-comefirst–served basis on nominal cost.
Phone Number: 044- 2747 6357
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org