The Sustainable Habitat Programme at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi is organizing an Online Training Program on “Introduction to Green Building Profession: Skill Training & Management” from September 29 to 30, 2020.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
The following topics would be covered during the training program:
- Module 1: Introduction to Green Building Design Principles. The first module discusses the prima facie of the concept of sustainability, common myths, and misconceptions around it.
- Module 2: Metrics of Sustainability: In the second module, you will understand the common metrics of sustainability and the important role they play around ensuring design efficiency.
- Module 3: Role of Green Building Professionals. Coming to the third module, they will teach the nature of the profession, what is it exactly that requires to be done.
- Module 4: Sustainability Assessment Tools. In the fourth and final module, they will discuss the concept of green building certification and a few concepts and simulation programs that help us determine the efficiency of the performance of the systems.
Final year students, fresh graduates, and young professionals seeking to understand the green building industry better are invited to better.
- For Professionals: INR 3499
- For Students: INR 2999
Interested candidates can register for the training program by clicking here.
For full notification, click the link below.