MANIT Bhopal is organizing a short term Training Program on Latest Trends in Geotechnical Investigation & Highway Materials Testing from March 16 to 20, 2020.
The objective of this STTP is to impart basic knowledge of the advanced tools used for geotechnical investigation and highway material testing in fields as well as in laboratory to the research scholars, teachers, field engineers, architects, planners & designers and contractors who are working in different fields in industries as well as research organizations.
A number of demonstrative experiments will be carried out to give the participants a feeling of the experimental details and instrumental facilities.
- The lectures will be followed by a highly interactive question-answer session.
- The answer sessions will be followed by demonstrative experiments on all laboratory and field tests to find out the necessary parameters of soil & highway materials and data interpretation.
- Soil classification, Compaction, CBR, UCS, Shear Strength Parameters, Consolidation parameters, SPT, Plate Load Test and other most useful tests will be highly beneficial for the participants.
- Training will include theoretical and practical hands-on training on various tests on soil and highway materials.
STTP is open to field engineers, infrastructure planners, designers, faculty members of Civil Engineering, research scholars and students.
- Industry& Govt. Organizations: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty Members: Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee will include training material, registration kit, high tea, working lunch and tea. The Registration fee for participants from TEQIP partner institutions is exempted.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are required to send the filled-in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to register is March 6, 2020.
- Seats are limited to 40 participants only.
Phone Number: +919425028146
Email ID: email@example.com