NIT Warangal is organizing a one-day Training Program for Research Scholars on Fundamentals of Electrical Drive Controls & Implementation on March 27, 2020.
This researcher’s development program is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments, applications and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of “Fundamentals of Electrical Drive Controls and Implementation.
- Recent Developments and study of Power Electronic converters and Multi-level inverters.
- Recent Trends in Power Electronic drives for accurate and high dynamic performance of Motor.
- Application of various Electric Motor drives and its fundamental theory.
- Machine modeling for the application of electric drives.
- Design of current, voltage and speed sensor for motor drive application.
- Motor drive operation using real-time dSPACE platform.
- Implementation of vector control schemes for motor drive and its real-time demonstration.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Research Scholars of Engineering Colleges in India.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs/IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
Selection will be done based on the first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 10. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course.
- There is no registration fee for the training program.
- It is mandatory to send the scanned application form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org as selection will be intimated only through email.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Dr. T Vinay Kumar Assistant Professor Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal, WARANGAL – 506 004, Telangana State, India.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is March 20, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed by March 22, 2020.
Phone Number: +91- 8332969296
Email ID: email@example.com