The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing a Training Program on Full Stack Web Development from October 1 to 14, 2020. This course introduces you to essential components of taking on end to end development that can help you build critical skills you need.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Understand the principles of creating an effective web page.
- Become familiar with graphic design principles.
- Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a website.
- Understand how to plan and conduct user research related to web usability.
- Be able to embed social media content into web pages.
- 40+ Hours live instructor-led sessions.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on from industry experts.
- Expert talks from the industry.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Basics of front end & back end development
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Basics of HTML5, CSS3 and PHP
- Website Hosting, Using FTP Client FileZilla
- Arrays and Custom Functions, Working with
- Databases and Tables
- Project: Development of a complete website at the end of the course.
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations are invited to apply.
₹ 8000/- per Participant, Non-Refundable (Applicable for all).
To register for the training program, click here.
The last date to register is September 29, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-7409146082
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Software Tools & Techniques for Scientific Publications by MNIT Jaipur [Sept 4-8]: Register by Sept 2.