Training Program on Finite Element Analysis at Anna University, TN [Dec 16-20]: Register by Dec 6
This program is intended to be an introductory course on Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which is suitable for academic use in an undergraduate programme. The programme would give a clear idea to understanding the theory behind the Finite Element Analysis. Participants will also be benefited from hands-on experience on FEA software and knowledge sharing by industrial and academic experts.
Anna University was established in September 1978 as a unitary type of technical university amalgamating four institutions: the College of Engineering Guindy, the A-C College of Technology, the Madras Institute of Technology and the School of Architecture and Planning.
- Basic concepts of the Finite Element Method
- Derivation of Shape functions and Stiffness matrices and force vectors.
- One Dimensional and Two Dimensional Problems
- Plane stress, plane strain, and axisymmetric problems
- Transverse deflections and Natural frequencies of beams.
- Isoparametric formulation.
- Longitudinal vibration frequencies and mode shapes.
- Dynamic problems.
- Software training on FEA.
All sessions shall be conducted with the support of external faculty members from IITs / Central / State-funded Institutions / Eminent persons from established Institutions or people from the Industry.
- The number of participants is limited to 40.
- Participants will be selected on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail a confirmation of participation is to be made by email only.
- The Coordinator’s decision will be final in the selection of participants.
- Accommodation will be provided at free of cost in college hostels on request based on availability.
- TA to outstation participants as per AICTE norms.
- To register for the Training Program, click here.
- The last date to register is December 6, 2019.
Phone Number: 044- 22358051/52/53
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.