IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Summer Training Program on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security from August 11 to 24, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Provide knowledge about finding vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrating methods used by cybercriminals.
- Helping prepare for a cyber attack.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of data breach.
- Developing an encrypted and secured online system.
- Make organizations ready for unpredicted online threats.
- Project: work on Real-time finding vulnerabilities in websites and security testing.
- 40 hrs of live instructor-led classes
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on from industry experts.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- Session on incubation and entrepreneurship.
- Expert talks from industry.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E & ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction and bug bounty hunting.
- Fundamentals and Basic Terminology.
- Web Application Technologies, Burp Suite Manual Testing Tool.
- Scanner and Security Tools, Information.
- Gathering and SQL Injection.
- System Hacking and its Security, Social Sites.
- Hacking and Security.
- Website and Web Server Hacking and Security,
- Configuration and Deploy Management Testing.
₹ 8000/- per participant, non refundable (Applicable for all)
To register online for the training program, click here.
The last date to register is August 8, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-7409146082
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Quantum Computing by PSG College of Technology, TN [Aug 7-12]: Registrations Open.