The major objectives of this programme is to arouse interest among women scientists and technologists, sensitize them towards entrepreneurship and establish the importance of owning knowledge-based innovative business centers.
The national training program will promote knowledge-based entrepreneurship, understand the process of business idea generation, project formulation and screening for feasibility. The course will further enable the participant to identify and develop markets for the application identified.
The following aspects will be covered during the program:
- Entrepreneur, Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Role & Importance of R & D in Entrepreneurship
- Business Opportunity Identification and Selection, Information on Support System and various schemes of assistance for New Enterprise Creation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Establishing and Managing a new enterprise
- Workplace gender sensitization
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Quality standards in industries
- Operational excellence in industries
- Goal-oriented project planning
- Government policies for S & T Entrepreneurship
- Classroom lectures-cum-discussion on concepts and practices of entrepreneurship.
- Case Studies, Group Discussions, role plays and simulation exercises, for development competencies.
- Audio-visuals to understand the key issues of entrepreneurship development and management.
- Industrial visit to understand the overall operation and mechanism.
- Intensive interaction with subject experts and successful entrepreneurs.
Who can Attend?
The program has been specially designed for Women Scientists/ Technologists working in Departments Ministries of Central Govt./ Public Sector Units, Govt. Aided Research institutes, Laboratories and state governments.
Women Scientists and Academicians from Central and State Universities, Educational Institutions, & Colleges, engaged in any discipline of Science and Technology can also apply.
How to Apply?
- Enclosed nomination form along with CV form, duly filled in and approved by the reporting authority must reach the Co-ordinators by January 27, 2020.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Dr. Kavita Saxena, Programme Director, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, P.O. Bhat 382428, District: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Phone Number: 9824254590
Email ID: email@example.com