AICTE Sponsored Training Program on Engineering Projects for Assistive Trends at NIT Andhra Pradesh [Nov 25-29]: Register by Nov 19
Assistive Technology is exploring different problems faced by the differently able people and finding a suitable technology/solution to overcome the difficulties. The program’s objective is to impart the required skills for transforming student projects into commercial assistive products.
After the completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Guide the students to choose the right project undertaking bridge course, though client visit and market study for catering assistive needs
- Asses the project feasibility including component selection
- Interface microcontrollers, sensors, communication modules, and actuators
- Develop few Assistive Devices
- Introduction to Assistive Technology Process of transforming student projects to commercial assistive products through client visit/project selection/market study/Design review/filed testing and feedback from clients/ Commercialisation
- Overview of microcontrollers, sensors, power supplies, actuators, communication protocols
- Soldering of Hardware Components- Programming microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and interfacing communication devices, Sensors, Actuators.
- Discussion on questionaries’ during client visit for problem identification
- Hands-on Lab Sessions
- Patent Drafting
- Start-up opportunities in Assistive Technology.
Resource persons are from IITs, NITs, Universities, Industry and R & D organizations.
Who can Attend?
The participants to the course will be faculty & Ph.D. Scholars from AICTE approved technical institutions.
- There is no Registration fee from any participant.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any participant.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangement during the five days.
- Only tea during sessions/working lunch will be provided to the participants.
- On completion of the program on all the days, participants will be awarded a Certificate of participation by respective ATAL Academy.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send their registration form to Dr. Sankar Peddapati Coordinator, Department of Electrical Engineering NIT Andhra Pradesh, Tadepalligudem – 534 101.
Phone Number: 8897983939
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.