National Power Training Institute (NPTI) has been set up by the Government of India under the Ministry of Power, to function as the National Apex Body for Human Resources Development of the Indian Power Sector. NPTI (Eastern Region), Durgapur is one of the nine Regional Institutes of NPTI established in 1968.
The Corporate Office of NPTI is located at NPTI Complex, Sector –33, Faridabad – 121 003 (Haryana) and other regional institutes located at Neyveli (Tamilnadu), Badarpur (New Delhi), Nagpur (Maharashtra), Guwahati (Assam), Nangal (Punjab), Faridabad (Haryana) and Bengaluru (Karnataka). NPTI’s institutes are fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art-training infrastructure and also expert faculty with long years of professional and teaching experience with adequate research and development exposure.
NPTI Durgapur is organizing a Training Program on Energy Efficiency Management in Power System from 05-07 November 2019.
- National Energy Scenario and scope for Energy Conservation.
- Boiler Losses – Performance, Efficiency and Heat Rate calculation with case studies.
- Turbine Losses – Performance and Heat rate calculation with case studies.
- Performance and Efficiency of Pumps and Fans.
- Ways to minimize losses in BoP including optimization of Auxiliary power consumption with case studies.
- Loss minimization techniques in T& D System.
- Rs. 17,335/- AC Accommodation will be provided on Twin Sharing basis. The room is equipped with LED TV and WiFi-enabled. The Training Fee includes Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner & Class Room Tea.
- Rs. 15,340/- The Training Fee includes Working Lunch & Class Room Tea.
Interested candidates can register by clicking here.
Phone Number: 0343-2546237
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org